Welcome to PolandPrayer - a blog dedicated to prayers for Poland. May Jesus reign in the hearts of the Polish people!

Witamy na PolandPrayer - blogu poświęconym modlitwie za Polskę. Niech Jezus panuje w sercach Polaków!

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Eyes (Nowe oczy)

Ten e-mail jest na temat "oczu".

Bóg wkłada w moje serce taką modlitwę: "O Boże, daj mi NOWE OCZY dla Polski." Czasem łatwo jest patrzeć na sytuację w Polsce i widzieć same negatywy. Łatwo jest dostrzegać problemy, brak wiary, brak nadziei, apatię. Nawet w Kościele widać podziały i brak pasji dla Bożych  spraw. Wszystko zaczyna wyglądać  na zbyt trudne i nie możliwe do zmiany.

Dlatego proszę o NOWE OCZY. Chcę patrzeć Bożymi oczami. Chcę mieć oczy wiary. Chcę mieć oczy zmiłowania. Chcę oczy pełne nadziei. Chcę patrzeć z Jego wizją. Chcę widzieć Polskę nie taką, jaka teraz jest, ale taką, jaką  Bóg chce ją widzieć. Jest nadzieja na dobrą przyszłość dla Polski i chcę ją ujrzeć dziś, by wierzyć ją '"na jutro".

Modlę się, aby oczy tych, którzy jeszcze nie wierzą zostały otwarte i ujrzały Jezusa w Jego chwale i łasce. Modlę się za nas, którzy wierzymy, aby nasze oczy były skierowane na Jezusa (Hebr.12:2). Skupiajmy nasz wzrok na tym, co w górze - na tym co wieczne i trwałe.

Więc, modlę się o każdego z was. Modlę się, aby Bóg dał wam Swój wzrok.

Boże daj nam Swoje oczy. Daj nam NOWE OCZY dla Polski!


This email is all about "eyes." 

God has been putting on my heart this prayer, "O God, please give me NEW EYES for Poland."  Sometimes it is easy to look at the situation in Poland and see only the negative.  It is easy to see the many problems, the lack of faith, the hopelessness, the apathy.  Even in the Church we see division and a lack of passion for the things of God.  Everything begins to look too difficult, as though it will never change. 

And so I am asking for NEW EYES.  I want to see with God's eyes.  I want eyes of faith.  I want eyes of compassion.  I want eyes full of hope.  I want to see with God's vision.  I want to see Poland not how it is now, but how God wants it to be.  There is a good future for Poland and I want to see it today and believe it for tomorrow.

I pray that the eyes of unbelievers will be open and they will see Jesus in all His glory and grace.  I pray we who believe will fix our eyes on Jesus (Hebrews 12:2).  May we focus our eyes on things above -- on the eternal things that will endure.

So, I am praying for each of you.  I am praying that God will give you His eyes.

O God, give us Your eyes!  Give us NEW EYES for Poland
!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment