Welcome to PolandPrayer - a blog dedicated to prayers for Poland. May Jesus reign in the hearts of the Polish people!

Witamy na PolandPrayer - blogu poświęconym modlitwie za Polskę. Niech Jezus panuje w sercach Polaków!

Monday, June 25, 2012

My Testimony (Moje Świadectwo)

Byłem martwy w swoich przewinieniach Związany grzechem i skazany na potępienie Byłem obiektem Jego gniewu W pełni zasługując na śmierć Ale Ty dostrzegłeś mnie tam ze względu na Swoją wielką miłość Dostrzegłeś mnie tam, bo jesteś pełen łaski Ożywiłeś mnie, kiedy byłem martwy Podniosłeś i posadziłeś obok Chrustusa Przez Twoją łaskę i przez wiarę jestem zbawiony To Boży dar (piosenka “Boży dar”, tekst Justina Rizzo - Efezjan 2:1-8)

Oto moje świadectwo. To właśnie uczynił dla mnie Bóg. To dobra nowina dla Polski. Panie, przypomnij nam, jak bardzo zgubieni byliśmy bez Ciebie i jak ożywiłeś nas na wieki. Daj nam odwagę, by głosić Dobrą Nowinę każdej osobie, którą spotkamy. Dziękuję Ci, Panie, że nas zbawiłeś.

As for me, I was dead in my transgressions I was bound to my sin, and bound to condemnation As for me, I was an object of His wrath And fully deserving of death, fully deserving of death But You saw me there, because of Your great love You saw me there, because You’re rich in mercy And You made me alive when I was dead You raised me up and seated me with Christ And it’s by Your grace that I am saved And it’s through faith; it’s the very gift of God. ("Gift of God," song lyrics by Justin Rizzo - based on Eph. 2:1-8)

This is my testimony. This is what God has done for me. This is the good news for Poland. O Lord, remind us how lost we were without You -- and how You have made us alive forever. Give us the courage to spread the good news to everyone we meet. Thank You, Lord, for saving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment