Welcome to PolandPrayer - a blog dedicated to prayers for Poland. May Jesus reign in the hearts of the Polish people!

Witamy na PolandPrayer - blogu poświęconym modlitwie za Polskę. Niech Jezus panuje w sercach Polaków!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Constant Communication (Nieustanny kontakt)

Jestem wdzięczna, że ponownie mogę być w Polsce. Kiedy w piątek wieczorem przyleciałam do Warszawy, słońce pięknie świeciło. Co za miłe przywitanie!
Wieczorek poszłam do centrum, żeby kupić bilet na pociąg i zjeść kolację. Było tam mnóstwo ludzi, głównie młodych. Zwróciłam uwagę, że prawie wszyscy mieli słuchawki w uszach albo rozmawiali przez telefon. Wydaje się, że ludzie mają potrzebę nieustannego kontaktu.
Sytuacja ta była dla mnie wyraźnym obrazem tego, czego pragnie Bóg – nieustannego kontaktu ze mną. Wyobraziłam sobie takie słuchawki w moich uszach z Bożym głosem przemawiającym do mnie 24/7. Czy to nie byłoby wspaniałe? I wtedy zdałam sobie sprawę, że to JEST możliwe, by słyszeć Boży głos przez cały dzień dzięki Duchowi Świętemu, który żyje we mnie.
Boże, naucz nas modlić się bez przystanku. Chcemy słyszeć Twój głos i cały czas z Tobą rozmawiać. (I Tes. 5;17) Obyśmy byli ludźmi, którzy chodzą i rozmawiają z Bogiem poprzez moc Ducha Świętego.

 
I am so thankful to once again be here in Poland. When I arrived in Warsaw on Friday afternoon the sun was shining brightly. What a nice welcome!

In the evening I went to the Centrum to buy a train ticket and to eat supper. It was so crowded, mostly with young people. I noticed that almost everyone had headphones in their ears or they were talking on their phone. It seems they have a need for constant communication. It became a clear picture to me of what God desires – constant communication with me. I imagined headphones in my ears with the voice of God talking to me 24/7. Wouldn’t that be nice? But then I realized it IS possible to hear from God all throughout the day through the Holy Spirit who lives in me.

O God, teach us to pray without ceasing. We want to hear your voice and be in constant dialogue with you. (I Thess. 5:27)

May we be a people who walk and talk continually with God by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment